We are looking for a detail-oriented, reliable, and creative individual to join 93.7 The Ticket as a part-time radio producer.
KNTK-FM 93.7 The Ticket and TheTicketFM.com is a locally owned and operated multichannel radio station delivering unique experiences, engagement and community-oriented programming to the greater Lincoln area and the wider digital audience of sports fans, alumni, and students. 93.7 The Ticket FM provides up to 14 daily hours of live and local real sports talk covering the University of Nebraska men’s and women’s sports, live high school athletics and national professional leagues. The Ticket FM has an experienced roster of local and national talent seeking to engage with listeners and advertisers. The signal is streamed via online platforms at TheTickeFM.com and portals such as Tune-in, and through apps for Android, Apple, and in-car systems so that no matter where our audience wants to engage, 93.7 The Ticket FM is always there with “Lincoln’s Real Sports Talk.”
Joining as a team member at 93.7 The Ticket FM you will experience the camaraderie of a family atmosphere with high standards to deliver premium programming and content to our listeners and outstanding value to our advertisers. You also have the chance to learn and grow in this small but high performing sports infused atmosphere. The Radio Producer is a part-time position.
- Contribute to on-air programming through research, show-prep, and audio production.
- Participate as an on-air voice as requested by show hosts.
- Screen incoming phone calls for on-air suitability.
- Maintain library of show podcasts across multiple platforms.
- Promote the shows via video clips on social media and audio clips in on-air spots.
- Serve as back-up producer for other shows, as needed.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under deadlines.
- Attention to detail with spelling and grammar.
- Ability to generate new ideas and problem solve.
- A passion for a broad array of sports, both local and national.
- Strong communication skills
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Mark Onwiler at email@example.com or send via mail to:
93.7 The Ticket
330 N 48th St, Suite A
Lincoln, NE 68504
BDP Communications is an equal opportunity employer.